Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bonnet Stripes

Been toying with the idea ever since I got my mini. Of late,I have been looking at quite a number of Mini photos. From what I can see that most of them has stripes either at the side or on the hood. It must be the mini thing and today I decided to one one for my baby.

Although , it is not going to make my car go any faster. But it does makes it look like it is fast. I have asked Hazry for his opinion on which shop shall I go for. He recommended Best Feels, since they have better workmanship.


Before: Plain clean look


After: With stripes

The results speaks for itself. Ijud was there with me during the whole process. I am quite please with results and it definitely gave the car a more aggressive look.

Damage:

1. Bonnet Stripes - RM150 (Best Feels) incusive installation

No comments: