Friday, April 25, 2008

Custom Intake Cowl

For those who doesn't know about Cooper S. The air intake for the air filter is located underneath the wiper. I was going through some photos on MCS (Mini Cooper S). I noticed that their intake cowl looks different. This was one of the first photo I saw and noticed the intake cowl looks different.


Orciari Intake cowl


Stock intake cowl


Luckily, I signed-up in the MOCM forum. I came across this post about the intake cowl and I found-out there is this shop in Taman Mayang by the name of Fastlane that carry a custom made version. They got two type, the CF and FRP version.



No doubt the CF version looks nice but it cost a bomb



CF intake cowl


Not only that it is functionable it definitely give the car that more aggresive look.



Before : Stock intake cowl


After : Custom intake cowl


Damage:
1. Custom Intake Cowl -RM 480 (FastLane )
2. Installation: FOC

No comments: