Monday, April 21, 2008

Cooper S Driving Impression

I apologise for my long absence. Been rather busy lately. So far it's been a month plus since I got my car. It's been a learning process for me. Although, I've driven FF before this. This car is something new for me.

First impression on this car, it has a very stiff suspension. Despite it's so call go kart handling. The car handling is far less than perfect. It tends to under and over. Something that I haven't felt for a long time. Since I've been driving a all wheel drive car. The handling is much better.

Power wise, 163hp may sounds like a big figure. But the car is still lacking something. It felt rather heavy. Probably due to the restrictive muffler and air filter system.

The car ice also needs to upgraded as well, due to the fact this car comes with MD player.

Next online would be a suspension upgrades and some chassis stiffening stuff. Probably airfilter and exhaust upgrades.

No comments: