Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Bonnet Stripe

I've been getting quite a number of comments ever since I got the bonnet stripe. Majority of them said that I should have added the pin stripe since it looks kind of thin. Well, I did noticed that most of the mini does have pin stripes and mine looks kind of weird compare to theirs.

Since i got the bonnet stripe done at BESTFEEL, so I guess it's best to go back to them. For those who doesn't know. BESTFEEL is located in Sunway. Right next to Racing Fit adjacent to the car dealer.


Before pin stripe


After pin stripe


Side angle with pin stripe

Sometimes it's good to get feedback from others. In this case they were right, adding the pin stripe does makes a lot of difference. Now the bonnet stripe looks more thicker and it doesn't look weird anymore.

Damaged:

1. Pin Stripe - RM60 (BEST FEEL Sunway)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also interested in latest news, sometimes i posted on my blog.....


Mufflers